Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Backyard Picnic


So, I have been so tired lately because I try to stay up after the kids go to bed and have a life. Who am I kidding. Anyways, last night I didn't really feel like cooking dinner and I knew that the kids had had a big lunch at daycare. So I thought it would fun to make some sandwiches and have a picnic on the back porch. Little preparation and I could sweep up the mess later. Not to my surprise, the plan blew up in my face. Nolan had the biggest poopy diaper known to man, and our picnic ended up in the bathroom. Nolan in the bath and Austin and Avery on the bathroom floor eating sandwiches and chips. Yah, that's sanitary. Luckily the kids bathroom is probably the cleanest room in our house right now. As tired as I am and as wild as everything is though, I love the craziness. Making memories!!!

No comments: