Monday, November 17, 2008

I HATE THE SUGAR BOWL!


Of all the things I hate most in this house, it's this dang sugar bowl. Whenever I am having a bad day, or just want to get home, get dinner done, get baths done and relax, the sugar bowl strikes again. Tonight the step stool was out and Nolan was carrying it around the house. Can you guess what happened? When I was the most distracted back in the bedroom, Nolan decided to see what he could get to on the counter. Since there was no knives he could grab this time, he decides that the sugar bowl is the next best thing. You know when you finally get around to mopping the floor and it feels so good to walk barefoot and not worry about stepping on crumbs or something sticky, and to no evail, something always gets spilled the next day. Ya. I HATE THE SUGAR BOWL.

No comments: