Tuesday, April 14, 2009

HAPPY EASTER!


We had a great spring break and Easter. I was sad when I had to go back to work. I had a great time spending time with my husband and kids. I can't wait until summer! Garrett and I got away to Reno for a couple of nights only to come home losers. It was still great to spend some time together and do whatever we wanted. I never enjoyed just laying around so much. We were so glad to come home and enjoy the kids after recharging our bateries. We colored Easter eggs with the Burnetts and had a fun day playing. We got to spend some time with Aunt Velma in Red Bluff. She had the courage to break out the egg coloring at her house. Nolan only managed to color one of her dining room chairs orange. Sorry aunt Velma :). We got to spend time with our parents and eat lots of food and candy. I feel so blessed to have such wonderful children and such a wonderful husband. I love to spend time with them. We love to play, read books, cuddle, watch movies, play games, and just dance around and be silly. I love to see my kids smile and laugh. The best part is knowing that they are happy!! I love being a mom and wouldn't change it for the world. I thank God every day for my little angels!

1 comment:

jana said...

Looks like a fun Easter. Your kids look just like you! I can't believe how old they are getting. I guess we are real parents and adults now - weird ~~~~~ Life seems to be going SOO fast.