Monday, May 11, 2009

Wild Weekend












Two weekends ago we thought we would get crazy and take a very short, last minute trip to Disneyland. So we dropped everything and left Friday night for a long drive. All I can say is, thank goodness for Mountain Dew. Garrett drove about 45 minutes and I drove the rest. We got there at about 5:30am, ate breakfast, parked, and took pictures while we waited to get in the park at 8:00. It was so nice. Hardly anyone was there in the morning and we were able to ride anything we wanted without waiting in a long annoying line. The afternoon got a little busy, but not too bad. Then by evening I was done. The plan was to make it through fireworks. No deal. Mom needed to crash. Thank you Maggie and Darren for taking us in last minute. We love you guys. So we went to Maggie's and crashed on her couches and air bed. Sunday moring about 10:00am, we left for home and made it home at about 6:30. What a wild trip. It was so fun just to drop everything and go. Made me feel wild and crazy. The kids did so good. It's so much fun to see them having so much fun. We can't wait to go again. We will never get sick of Disneyland. It's keeping away from there that's the problem.

1 comment:

JennyCohea said...

I am so glad you had fun, honestly I don't know how you do it...3 kids - I struggle with just one! Love you, hope to see/talk to you soon!