Monday, February 8, 2010

We're BaaAAAck!

Back in business baby. New computer. NOw I'm not sure what to put on here. The last events we had were Christmas of course and Austin and Avery's birthday at our favorite place, Disneyland. I do have pictures, but saved away off the old computer. No new ones on this computer yet. WE are doing well, busy of course. The kids are starting Spring Soccer this weekend. Mommy and Daddy are working and Nolan is just enjoying the ride. What good kids I have I have to say. I think I am going to dedicate this entry to things I am thankful for, just because I don't stop and think about it enough. I am thankful for my family. Garrett has been such a blessing to me. He is my rock. I love him so much and we make such a good team. I am thankful for my happy, beautiful, well behaved children. I can't explain the love I have for them as well. They all have their own personalities and it is such a joy to see them grow. Avery and Austin will be starting a new phase in their lives next year as they start kindergarten. And Nolan will be on his own. I think he will be just fine. I am thankful for my parents who have always been there for me. I am thankful for my sister who puts up with me. I am thankful for my brothers. I am thankful for the rain that we needed. I am thankful that I have a job that pays me money and allows me to take time off when I need it. I am thankful for summer vacation and every minute I get to spend with my family. I am thankful for the strength I have to get through every day. I am thankful for friends and good times we have together. Here's to having good times and getting through the bad with the ones you love.

1 comment:

Jolene said...

It is about time, I think I have checked your blog almost everyday for the last couple of months. glad you got the new computer. My Kids are growing like weeds. We are enjoying the lack of rain in Seattle, Love the El Nino year that we are having, you are getting all of the rain. It is nice here mid 50's and sunny. Well hope you have fun.