Friday, March 5, 2010

A Long Week

I must say that this was a tough week for me. A lot of running around and not a lot of sleep. Garrett and Avery had bronchitis this week and was constantly coughing night and day. Poor babies. It was hard not to get mad. I knew they weren't coughing on purpose, but it was so frustrating. We went to the doctor on Sunday hoping to get a good start on recovering, but Avery's medicine didn't seem to be working, so back in we went on Wednesday (after 3 days of suffering). Luckily, the medicine worked this time. I have had 2 days of almost cough free. Thank goodness.

Yesterday I found out that my Grandma Wakefield has cancer on her lung. Very hard to hear. I love my Grandma so much. So the last 24 hours I have had all of the good memories of her going through my head. We don't have any details yet, but I am praying that it is something that can be taken care of.

Nolan's birthday party is tomorrow and because of the long week, I am totally not ready. Oh well. It will all be o.k. Just a lot of stress. I hope I at least remember my camera so I can get some good pictures. Signing out. Gotta clean.

No comments: