Monday, March 1, 2010

Happy Birthday to the Noley Poley!








I can never get the pictures in the order I want them. Oh well. Today is Nolan's third birthday. I can't believe my baby is 3! Last night we sang happy birthday to him and had ice-cream cones. Hence, the pictures. Notice the goofball boys of course. They had ice-cream all over their faces. They said they were clowns. Ha, Ha! Nolan woke up this morning and wanted me to sing to him, so I did. When I was done, he said, "Can I have some ice-cream now?" What a tricker. Nolan loves sweets. He has the biggest sweet tooth. He loves cookies, cake, ice-cream, candy, and the occasional soda.
Nolan, I must say, has his hard headedness like the rest of us. He wants to do what he wants and that is it. Today he wanted to do something outside and I said no. He proceeded to sit in the middle of the drive way and fold his arms and say, "I don't care." Where that came from, I have no idea. Nolan is such a fun happy kid though. He is my cuddler. He loves to cuddle and is still small enough to fit in my lap. He loves to play with toys, or things he makes his toys. For example, his toy last week was a night light cover. His toy this week is the remote for the tv in the car and a shiney twisty tie off a loaf of bread or something. Silly Nolan. Nolan also loves kicking balls in the air no matter where. Mostly in the house since it has been raining a lot. He loves funny movies and teasing anyone who will play with him. He loves his big bro and sis and wants to be like them. My baby is growing up. I love him so much and it is so much fun to see all of my children grow and learn!

1 comment:

Jolene said...

Happy Birthday Nolan!! We hope you have a really good time.