Wednesday, August 11, 2010

First Day of Kindergarten























The day we have been anticipating is finally here, the first day of kindergarten! It came and went without a hitch. Thank goodness. Garrett and I were as nervous as the kids were, but we all pulled through. Even Nolan made it while asking for Austin and Avery only a few times. He really missed them. Their kindergarten teacher's name is Mr. Kostelec. Austin said he is a very nice man. Austin came home with a girlfriend named Natelie. Avery came home and said that some boy said he liked her hair-do. They were excited and told me many things about school. I hope the kids love school as much as I did. I hope they have a great year, make new friends and make new memories in their new chapter of life!





1 comment:

Than and Erica said...

I am SOOOO nervous for Pacen to start school. First grade...all day...hopefully it'll go as smooth for me as it was for you. and I love all of Avery's hair. My girls have like feathers or something for hair.