Monday, August 23, 2010

We Made It!

We have about an hour before bed time and we made it through mom's first day of work. I am so proud of my kids. They are so easy and they have taken every change in the past month in stride. Only a little tired and grouchiness to deal with, but they came around fast. They were so tired this morning. We all lost at least an hour or two of sleep. They should all go out when they go to bed.

I just remember when I went to school. I cried on the first day of kindergarten. I cried when my grandma had to drop me off and a big school bus honked at her. I cried when I had to be in a 4th 5th combo when I was in 5th grade. Everything turned out good and I loved school. Obviously. I love the smell of a classroom before the students come and stink it up. I love learning. I love math. I love high school sports. It is just fun! It is nice to know that with all of the trials and challenges, I do love my job and it makes me want to be a better teacher.

No comments: