Sunday, February 20, 2011

Family

Left to right: Austin (Misty's), Jaxson (Diana's) Nolan and Avery (Mine), Kinsley (Audrea's), Peyton (Diana's), McKenna and Brenna (Tucker's). How cute is that?
My cousin Bradley got home from his two year mission on Wednesday, so we had a family gathering to celebrate his return. It is so fun to get together with the family. Different, but fun. Different because we are not the kids anymore, we are the moms and dads and we have kids. Knowing how much we had fun as kids, I know my kids have a blast. Those were the greatest times, playing with the cousins. It is so fun for me to visit and share our children. Everyone else is finally having kids, so now Austin, Avery, and Nolan are gaining playmates. Avery, of course, is the Janeane of their group. She wants to take care of all the little ones. (Janeane is finally pregnant!) Anyways, we had fun and the kids are tired. I got a picture of all the little kids that were there.

No comments: