Saturday, November 19, 2011

The Last Summer Adventure

The last big thing we did before summer was over was the Howarth Family Reunion in Gridley. We got to visit with some family from all over the states. We had water games, crafts, and good food. It was nice to see everyone and catch up. It is so crazy how life goes by so fast and people grow up and have their own stories. I love hearing about everyones life stories. It is so interesting to me to learn how people lived. I always wanted to live in the past. Sometimes when I go to my grandmother's house, I will go down in the basement and admire all of her things she has down there from the past. It is so neat to see and know that each thing has a story to tell. I love asking grandma about her things and hearing stories.










No comments: