Friday, December 23, 2011

Halloween with the Vierra's

I am so glad that Avery was on Dave's soccer team and we were able to become good friends with the Vierra's. I feel like they are our true friends. We have so much fun together and we can just be ourselves and talk and have a good time. We take their kids, they take ours. Anyways, they invited us over for dinner on Halloween and we walked down their street and back. It was great. The kids all dressed up and I dressed up for school and just left my costume on all day. What a dork. So here we are.


Avery, a blue fairy, Austin and Nolan, ninjas, Audrey, a princess, Everette and dinosaur and me, an 80's person. It was actually fun to dress up. I stressed out about it. (I stress about everything.) But it was fun. People at work didn't even recognize me. Maybe because I actually did my hair, put on some make-up and wore jewelry.

No comments: