Saturday, August 29, 2009

Look Out, The Weagants are Playing Soccer

We got a call from Avery's soccer coach this week, so we are all really excited about soccer starting up. We have been talking about it since May. Austin is the most excited. He just enjoys life in a whole different way. Lets just say that I can't get him to stop talking about soccer this, soccer that, soccer everything. So we went soccer shopping and spend a good hour at Big 5 trying on cleats and shin guards. Nolan spent a good hour trying on all of the baseball helmets and carrying around baseballs. He was surprisingly good. Ever since the shopping trip, the kids have been stomping around the house in their soccer apparal. Austin wants to wear it 24-7. Avery is o.k. with wearing it once and having fun and moving onto dress-up clothes. Nolan is all about wearing Avery's cleats all day, I mean hours, and showing us how fast he can run in them. I don't know how he does it in shoes that are way too big for him. We are still awaiting a phone call from Austin's coach to find out what color his team is. AVery's is gold. I really wish this coach would call. Poor Austin. Here are some fun pictures we took today. They are kind of out of order, but I didn't want to deal with moving them. I ended up just buying a pack of hanes t-shirts for the kids to wear to soccer practice and I had to buy Avery some boy shorts. I have never seen athletic clothes in the girls section. If anybody has, enlighten me. So here Austin and Avery are in their practice outfits. Avery being crazy as usual, and Austin pretending to not know what is going on, as usual. And I had to throw a picture in of my cute little baby boy. He was putting grapes in his cheek and showing me how big his cheek was. Oh, the things these kids do. I love 'em.





No comments: